Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Note From Sarah...

PinStripes and PolkaDots LLC can be found at a new location in Bloomington, IL. A local mom, Krista Cardona, purchased the business on 9-1-11.  I am excited about all that Krista will add to the business.  She is a wonderful mother who is excited to share her love of cloth diapering with others.  Stay-tuned as she has some fun ideas for the shop.  The PinStripes and PolkaDots Showroom can now be found at 9697 Windgate Dr, Bloomington, IL 61705.


After 6+ years managing the cloth diaper shop, I have met some of the most fabulous parents here in Bloomington-Normal and across the globe.  I have enjoyed hearing all about who was expecting, how the births went, meeting each little one as he/she came along, and how adjusting to parenting was going.  I will miss you all.  Some of you have become dear friends; some are now homeschooling like we are and totally understand that I don't have enough hours in a day to do it all. 


I started the business when I had a 2.5 year old and a 6 month old.  I now have 4 children 9, 7, 3, and 1 and find I am quite busy these days.  I will be working with Krista over the next 3 months to make the transition as smooth as possible.  She is a fabulous mother of 1 little girl but I should wait and let her introduce herself.


I can not express to you how happy I am to see PinStripes and PolkaDots LLC continue here in B-N with Krista.  I am sure that I will miss the shop, but I know I will miss you all more.  I feel my life has been enriched greatly by interacting with yours.

All the best,
Sarah Gesiakowski

No comments:

Post a Comment